Cybersecurity: Defense Sector Summit
In Partnership with the State of Michigan’s MEDC!
March 7-8, 2017
200 W. Big Beaver Road
Industry and Academia
Registration Opens Mid-January
Based on the subject matter and feedback we received from attendees at our inaugural ‘16 Cybersecurity: Defense Sector Summit, NDIA Michigan realizes it is critical to continue the dialog between government, industry, and academia to foster solutions to our platform cybersecurity challenges.
Summit 2016 was focused on “Be the Conversation”! Summit 2017 will focus on…
Shape the defense sector’s strategy for platform cybersecurity. Be the Solutions!!
Speakers to include…
P.W. Singer, Author of "Ghost Fleet" and "Cybersecurity and Cyberwar: What Everyone Needs to Know"
- MG Clark W. LeMasters Jr., Commanding General, U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC)
- Dr. Paul Rogers, Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research and Development Center (TARDEC)
Don’t miss out on hearing Conversation Panels such as…
- “Platform Cyber from ARDEC’s Perspective” – hear from ARDEC Cyber Leads
- “Threat Trends/ Adversarial Mitigation” Conversation Panel – from a commercial automotive and defense perspective
- “What are the Seams that Create Vulnerabilities/Supply Chain Impact” Conversation Panel – Ensuring platform integrity
Email us at
Receiving focused Summit Updates